diumenge, 29 de novembre del 2009

GRAND PRIX OF CATALUNYA 2009

Last may I went to see a Motocross World Championship race in Bellpuig and it was probably one of the best days of my life!
I went with my cousin Ricard, my father and two friends from my MX Team. We all love motocross so the 191-kilometre journey was not a problem for us. We left Vidreres at 7.30 am and we arrived approximate at 9.30 am in Bellpuig city. When we finally got to Bellpuig Circuit a lot of people had already arrived. It was very noisy and I was very excited.



Everyone saw the boxes where mechanics prepared the motorbikes of each mark, the mx clothes stands, motocross races,... We got a lof of riders autographs and posters.





We could saw a lot of mx races. In MX1 category the winner was Jonathan Barragán. The champion of MX2 category was Marvin Musquin and the winner of Women's category was Stephanie Laier.
In Women's category competed my friend Carla Magallón and she got a 36th position. It was a good position because she was figthing with the best womens in the worls.



The weather during the day was perfect and I got sunburnt. We went to home at afternoon and we went very tirend but I was very, very happy! =)

1 comentari:

  1. I went one day with my family in Bellpuig see a motocross race and I really enjoyed. I think it's a shame that so little talk about because it is a great show and very fun to see it

    ResponElimina