diumenge, 29 de novembre del 2009

WNBA

I love sports and I like basketball. For that I love watch Woman NBA in TV. My favourite team is Los Angeles Sparks and my favourite players are Lisa Leslie and Candace Parker.



Lisa Leslie is 37 years old and for me is one of the best players in WNBA of all times. She is very tall (1, 96 cm) and she is very good at playing basketball. She was the first women that made a smash down in a match at WNBA. She won a lot of prizes and recognizes for her style at playing basketball. She is from Gardena (California) and she has one daughter with her husband, Michael Lockwood, called Lauren Jolie Lockwood.



Candace Parker is 23 years old and she is very tall (1, 96 cm) as Lisa. She love basketball and is very good at playing this sport. In 2006 she received MVP prize in her first year how a debutant. She is from Missouri and now she lives in LA because she plays at LA Sparks.



The Team winner in 2008 of WNBA was Detroit Shock.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada