dilluns, 23 de novembre del 2009

MOTOCROSS

Motocross is a cross-country motorcycle race over a closed course of rough terrain with steep hills, sharp turns and jumps. I practise this sport every weekend, but now I'm injured. Last summer I had a knee opartion. I can't live without motocross because it is my life. I know that with this sport I can get hurt a lot! But I love and I'm crazy about motocross! My dream is to become a professional mx girl rider, but I don't know this is possible ... even though I fight to achieve my dream!
I always train in a private circuit in my village, Vidreres. My favourite young riders are: ASHLEY FIOLEK, she's 18 years old and she's a deaf-mute girl.



And JUSTIN BARCIA. He's 17 years old and he is really amazing!



My favourite pro-riders are James Bubba Stewart, Antonio Cairoli, Gauthier Paulin, Ken Roczen, Jonhatan Barragan, etc.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada